27 November 2007

What do conservatives spend their time thinking about?

Laugh? I nearly disgraced myself (in public too).

[please note: I'm sending this from my Google Reader account, so I don't really know how it will appear.

 
 

Sent to you by hermitcl via Google Reader:

 
 

via Feministe by Jill on 11/26/07

Amanda sends on this post, which provides Conservapedia's most-viewed articles list:

1. Main Page‎ [1,897,388]
2. Homosexuality‎ [1,488,013]
3. Homosexuality and Hepatitis‎ [516,193]
4. Homosexuality and Promiscuity‎ [416,767]
5. Homosexuality and Parasites‎ [387,438]
6. Homosexuality and Gonorrhea‎ [328,045]
7. Homosexuality and Domestic Violence‎ [325,547]
8. Gay Bowel Syndrome‎ [314,076]
9. Homosexuality and Syphilis‎ [262,015]
10. Homosexuality and Mental Health‎ [249,14]

And just when I thought I couldn't laugh any harder, I find this gem in the comments:

I don't want to stand in denial of equal rights and all of that PC stuff but then again I do object to enrolling my five year old in the gay straight alliance. If you are going to promote something as beneficial to all of mankind than you best not attempt to shove it up my ass like it or not. That kind of thing sort of like, well, breeds contempt and reactionary behaviors.

And here I thought shoving things up my ass would breed Gay Bowel Syndrome,* not contempt and reactionary behaviors. If only my mandatory pre-school GSA had set me straight!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites View carlos lopez's profile on LinkedIn